Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Week 21 L'Chaim!

Thanks for all the 'attaboys' from the post last week!

Take a look at the graph over on the stats tab, and you'll see a huge jump in the red line representing what I am paying. Not close to huge enough, but still!



A few links to the things I mention in this video. Here is the Jewish A Capella group. And this is Relay Rides. As I'm writing this, I realize that the lead singer in the a capella group and the CEO of Relay Rides look strikingly similar.

And here for those who are ready to have a life changing experience, is a good introduction to Martin Sexton.

1 comment:

  1. Go get 'em! Smite that loan,
    very soon it'll be skin and bone
    and then it will begin to moan
    and before you know it it'l be goin!

    I wanted to include 'koan'
    but my chance had blown!

    ReplyDelete