Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 24: The Movie

A very light week in terms of content, (largely due to me deleting a ton of footage :(.  But here is what I got.  Be sure to check out the video below this too :)



A friend and former coworker from DC made this for a film class.  I was so flattered!! In her email, she mentioned that the professor brought in the producers of a couple major television programs to give notes on the trailers and meet the students.  My friend told me that thier reaction to this trailer was: "I'd see that movie."

Hmm....

4 comments:

  1. I would Totally see that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally support my fellow LHS alumni! When we are out of our own financial hole I will try to hire you to do balloon animals for the kids or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting my trailer!! Your blog is so great!!

    ReplyDelete