Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Week 44: Moose Hunt

So welcome to Alaska!  Cari and I are wasting no time at all getting with the program here.  Cari started her clerkship and we went with my friend Caitlin on a Moose Hunt.  For the animal lovers out there, don't worry - we were unsuccessful.



In other news - situation critical has arrived for the 80 till 30 game.  With 36 weeks to go, I am very, very far behind.  Social media consulting is the way I have found to make a living, and I'm going to limit my focus on income-generating activities to gaining new clients.  ERIC is still going strong and is very close to being fund-able, so I will also move forward on that front.  Finally, I'm going to post ads on Craig's List for my various skills here in Anchorage and see if anyone bites.  Details and deadlines are at the "Strategies" tab above.

No comments:

Post a Comment