Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Week 45: Seward, AK

My plans are beginning to work.  I landed a new client and another smaller one may grow this week!  I met a few movers and shakers in Anchorage who will help me meet more movers and shakers, so the plans are working.  Income numbers are up from last week, so I'm calling that a good sign.  I'm not close to done yet, in fact, I've hardly begun :)

In the meantime though, the following is a list of animals Cari, the Clerks and I saw on our trip to Seward, AK this past Saturday:

Puffin
Bald Eagle
Sea Otter
Sea Lion
Harbor Seal
Doll Porpoise
Bear
Moose
Killer Whale (Orca)
HumpBack Whale

Take a gander at the stunning scenery:


The song in this video is Gentle Rain by the Sim Redmon Band.  They are really great, and if you'd like to learn more about them and possibly buy their album, you can do so at http://www.simredmondband.com/

1 comment: