Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weeks 33 - 43 Catch Up


Forgive me readers for I have sinned.  It has been 8 weeks since my last video.  I have been filming and I have failed to edit – until now.  In the remainder of this post, I make up for lost time.  

I begin by keeping my promise from the last video.  Before leaving Boston, I had the opportunity to travel to Denver to hang out with the fam in the Mountains of Colorado.

Back in Boston, time has grown VERY short, and with Cari already in California to study for the Bar Exam, I am left to my own eccentricities.

With Boston now behind me, Cari and I get to stay in a house ON Venice Beach, courtesy of our good friends, and my clients at Happy Owl Studio.  Venice beach is known for its weirdness, and I am right at home J.  If you want to play a real-life game of Where’s Waldo – try your luck.


Marathon training continues.  I have been very fortunate to find many a beautiful place to run.  A quick look at my long runs over the past few months clearly shows some nice progress made.  At the time of writing, I am preparing for my longest training run, 20 miles, this weekend.



After CA, Cari and I traveled back to Denver and Westcliffe for two final weeks before our move to Alaska.  When we got there, I had a surprise in store.  As many of you already heard, Cari accepted my proposal for marriage and we are now engaged.  This video is a bit of a long one, but I documented much of my process in getting the ring over the past few months.  Also, here are some photos from August 12th, the day of the engagement: www.haveypro.com/engage and here is a reenactment of the proposal: www.haveypro.com/engage2.


OK – so that brings you up to speed.  I am recommitting to getting a video out each week through the 20th of May, 2012, when, God willing, I will be a debt free dude.  In the meantime however, my weekly contribution as ballooned to $1350 if I am going to make the goal, bringing my weekly income goal to $2,000.  Next week I am going to get into how exactly I could make that happen…

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Awesome Awesome!! Loved all the updates. Especially like the new intro montage and the graphic you made for the endeavor. Again, congrats to you and Cari. Amazing job documenting this monumental decision for you. How do you guys feel about cupcakes? HAHA

    ReplyDelete