Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Week 51: Social Media

Here's the deal, with 29 weeks to go the math of my game is looking bad.  To pull it off now, I'll have to make enough to PAY $1,600 EACH WEEK on my student loans.  Crazy talk. 

In order to pull that off, and not screw myself come tax season, which is 5 weeks before my deadline, I'll need to bring in $2k each week starting, like, now.  On the one hand, that seems impossible.  On the other hand, I'm making between $50 and $75 an hour for most of my clients, and if I packed a 40 hour work week with billable hours for the next 29 weeks... It could still happen.  And I'm going to play full out until the end.



So as I mentioned in this video, the commercial is live on my new spruced up website.  So if you or anyone you know could use some help, I would be only to happy to take a look and see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment