Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week 54: Cold

There is less and less light in Alaska this time of year. We actually lose 6 minutes each day. So that means you have to get outside when you can or you'll go kinda crazy. So despite the bitterly cold temperatures, this weekend Cari and I went cross country skiing both days. While that is awesome, cross country gear, and winter gear in general is not cheap. Unexpected expenses are not good for paying off loans!

That said, there really needs to be a balance between single-mindedly paying down debt and still living a bit. I'm not sure I've got that balance quite right, but I'm working on it.



LOTS of new client prospects as well as a few business opportunities not related to social media. I may pull this thing off yet, but it is looking like it will be down to the wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment